Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

AJ worked really hard on these Valentines cards. My mom gave me a "Cricut" machine for Christmas that cuts out all these cool shapes, so we cut out cards and AJ decorated each one. Of course we made about 6 batches of suckers and gave them to everyone from the mailman to our neighbors to the crossing guards. I got to volunteer at her class party and she had a great time.

Brett and I celebrated in out normal way of eating way to much candy while watching a movie on the couch. He knows how vehemently I dislike Valentine's Day celebrations for couples (I don't think you should have to prove your love in one day with wilting flowers and expensive dinners at overrated restaurants) so I got just what I wanted–a hubby who makes me laugh every single day of my life. Now that's the Valentine's gift for me. Hope you all had a great V-Day. Whatever your philosophy is, I hope you all got what you wanted!!!

No comments: