Monday, February 11, 2008

Even more big news...

Well AJ is growing up right before our eyes. I feel like I will be sending her off to college sometime next week! She lost her first tooth tonight. It has been loose forever and was leaning over precariously tonight. I was afraid it would come out in her sleep and she would choke on it! So I steeled myself and pulled it out. That was right up there with the grossest things I have ever done. Seriously disgusting. But she was thrilled. I guess we will be having our first visit from the tooth fairy tonight.

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

Hey Chelsea it's Shannon Bilbao (Bischoff). I came across your blog and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are darling! I didn't know you were in Texas! I think the last time I heard you were in Cali! Looks like there are tons of things to do! That's cool!
Anyway- have a good one!
Shannon