Thursday, March 27, 2008

Six!!!

AJ turned 6 on Wednesday. She had her eye on a new bike and seeing how she is about 3 feet too tall for her old one, we picked one up and hid it on the side yard for a couple days. So when she came home from school on Wednesday, there was a shiny new bike in the yard which she promptly jumped onto and rode off.

Instead of a party she choose to take Jack to Build-a-Bear. They really had a blast. For weeks she was online almost daily checking all of the animals and accessories available. So when we got there she knew just what she wanted. It was much more fun than I expected. Then we came home for an impromptu party with all of the neighborhood kids crowding around our table for cake. It was fun.

(And if you are wondering why this is the picture I choose to post–it is because I accidentally erased all of her party pics. I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to think about it. I am a moron.)

2 comments:

Molly said...

I can't believe she is 6! I am so sorry about your pictures:(

Lolo said...

happy birthday AJ! We miss you and hope you had a great day! Tell your mom to take some new pictures of you on your bike and with what you made at Build a Bear! We'd love to see them!