Friday, March 14, 2008

A day at the park

Sunday was a gorgeous day, so we decided to try out a new park. Brett got online and picked one out for us that had a frisbee-golf course, which the kids love. It was about 10 minutes away. It turned out to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, I mean ever been. Gravel paths through oak trees opened out onto at least a dozen or more big fields. The place was seriously huge, and the light was just amazing. I almost couldn't enjoy myself because I was so mad about not bringing my good camera.

Oh and as for the frisbee-golf, we were way out of out league. There were some serious players there. One group got really mad at us for watching them because apparently we were distracting them! I didn't know it could be such a serious sport! Madness.

Anyway, here are some pics we took with Brett's phone. I'm still mad at myself for forgetting the camera– I plan to go back soon. It was such a beautiful spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how y'all are just taking in all that Austin has to offer!! We're coming there in a couple of weeks. My email address is natdunning@hotmail.com and we'd love to see y'all. You don't happen to know any contractors in your ward or anything do you??

Lolo said...

i can't believe how grown up AJ is! She looks so beautiful!Looks like you guys had another fun day. How are you doing with Brett back at work? We miss you guys!