Monday, March 26, 2007

FIVE!!! Can you believe it???

Time is slipping through my fingers. So hopefully this blog will help to chronicle our terrific little family. I will set the stage. AJ recently turned 5, and with that came some added responsibilities. She can no longer take her blanket out of the house, no more sippy cups, no more baby talk and she is supposed to clean her room on a regular basis (that last one isn’t going very well, for lack of effort on my part.) It turns out that 5 is a very good age for AJ. She has grown up a lot. She's obsessed with animals, especially “sea creatures.” She's an excellent swimmer, loves school, particularly Sunday school.

Every night when AJ goes to bed she must know, “What is your dream about?” Last night Brett’s dream was about a giraffe who swam in the pool, mine was that we had an animal hospital in our house (a favorite of hers) and AJ's was that she had 8 thousand cats. Jack’s dream is usually, “Green!” or, "Crocodiles!"

Yesterday AJ was upset when she came home from school because “Tanner and Caranver were looking at my underwear and making fun of me.” My advice, “Tell them, ‘please mind your own business’ and walk away.” Good advice? I hope so. She seemed satisfied with it.


No comments: