Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

My kids ROCKED the Lake Hills meet!



We had our first meet yesterday, which happened to be my birthday. As a gift to me they killed! AJ won a heat ribbon in backstroke (I'll be posting video later) and Jack (who by the way is the only kid under 6 in his age group) came in 2nd in his backstroke by about 2 inches. It was an awesome day, the host's pool is right on the lake and we played in the lake long after the meet was over.

After the meet we went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant, and went to concert at the Galleria amphitheater where we saw a sunset that would put any Hawaiian postcard to shame. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, wonderful, terrific birthday or 3 more fun people to spend it with. So far 33 is looking like a really great year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BIrthday, That does sound like an awesome day. We love you guys. Good swimming!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!! Sounds like you had a good one! Your kids are just as precious as ever!