Monday, March 16, 2009

Slankets...or are they Snuggies?






The kids saw a commercial for "The Snuggie" and thought it was just the most awesome thing ever. They talked about it for weeks. So while we were in Utah, Brett ordered 2 for them. They got here a couple nights ago, and you would have thought the kids won the lottery.

As you can see they put them to immediate use. Look how unencumbered their hand are using their wii-motes... AND they are machine washable and great for outdoor events!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Due to the recession, I have adapted by turning my bathrobe around backwards, it works particularly well for the days my MOO MOO is in the laundry. It also provides back pockets to hold my cheetos and bubble tape!
I am as always very jealous!
Uncle Greg

Lolo said...

Hilarious! That is what Eliza was asking for when she first saw them, but I am not nice enough to take her seriously!

Rosalyn said...

Lindsay so wants one also. She will be jealous if she finds out AJ has one.