Monday, October 27, 2008

Seco Ranch

This weekend our Girl Scout troop was invited to "camp" at the family ranch belonging to one of our scouts. It is a 6,000 acre ranch that has been in the family for generations. It is 45 minutes from anything... I have never seen so many stars. There is a beautiful new house on the ranch but they restored and saved all kinds of old tables, furniture, pottery etc. It was a really amazing place. I think I could have left AJ there forever. She now wants to be a rancher when she grows up. Here's a little movie:




(Some of the photos are very blurry because I stole them from my friend's snapfish album, and I couldn't figure out how to download them full size, but you'll get the idea. I've since figured it out, but I'm not about to redo my video–it's too late, I'm turning into a pumpkin)

No comments: