Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bleed Orange

Our friends (thanks Jordans!) gave us tickets to the UT game this weekend. It was crazy! There are some serious superfans in Texas! You just have to see all of the fight songs complete with choreography in person. It is definitely an essential Austin experience. We only made it to the beginning of the 3rd before the kids had had it. I promised AJ they would bring Bevo out to walk around the field at halftime (I thought they would!) and when they didn't she was done! But, now we are official. Brett is kicking himself for not getting his student tickets this year. Here's a video...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so awesome. We miss you guys.

Rosalyn said...

The Roaches really miss you. The other day I was out for a walk with Davis and Sammie and Sammie said "Hey, that's A.J.'s house". (I wasn't anywhere near your old house) She was barely 2 when you left. You guys will always have a place in our heart. We miss you!!! The game looked like a lot of fun.

Oh yeah, I was cracking up with the comments that you have on your blog that A.J. and Jack say. They are adorable.

The Watts said...

Bevo thinks John & Butchy are gonna be pissed when they find out you stole their song!

Unknown said...

I want my damn song back Brett!