Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jansson Family Portrait

Brett was unable to make it to my family's Utah photo-shoot. So my mom asked me to photoshop Brett in. Apparently she doesn't know that I never use my photoshop skills for good–only evil. So here are my 6 offerings: feel free to vote in my poll to the right. Let me know which portrait is the best and I'll frame it up nice and send it off to my mom to proudly display in the foyer.

RESULTS: Numbers 1 & 2 tied, and since number 2 is more of a family portrait, I'll be hooking my parents up with a copy. Thanks for your votes!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

#6 rules!

Lolo said...

that is hilarious! you look so great, chels!

Brandon A. said...

Holy crap! #1 is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Brett! #6 is the best by far!! :)

Anonymous said...

Man that was a good laugh....#1 for sure!

Anonymous said...

Oh my.....I LOVE them ALL. I chose #2 because it has the whole family but.....they are all soooooo funny!!

Shauna