Monday, December 17, 2007

The Newlywed Game Champions

This weekend we went to a friend's Christmas party. All the couples competed in the Newlywed Game and of course, we won. It was made all the more sweet by my prophetic declaration of, "We are totally going to win this game!" when we found out we were playing. Yes, Brett and I have the sometimes uncanny ability to channel each other's brainwaves. (As was also proved in our awesome win at the Newlywed board game we played at the Hayes's.)

The most impressive question was, "What movie title best describes your husband." I wrote down "The Princess Bride" because I have a notoriously bad memory for movie titles. Now, stick with me here, knowing Brett would know this, I chose to write down my favorite movie instead. And he totally got it–how awesome is he. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. I daresay we are the King and Queen of Newlywed Game Land!

No comments: