Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving II

My brother's fiance's family invited us to Thanksgiving at their home in Beaumont, Texas. So we decided to go last minute. It was such a blast, what a fun family. We got there just before the feast (best sweet potatoes I have ever had–and I have had a lot!) and then we spent the afternoon singing show tunes and kids songs around the piano. The next day Jill (mom) arranged for us all to have ballroom dance lessons (I now have much more respect for "Dancing with the Stars") then we got to watch a dress rehearsal for her Christmas play. We had to go home Saturday, but we heard the partying went on all through the weekend.

Thank you so much Hayes family–we had such a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Watts Family!! Love the video of the costumes and show tunes. We only look like we're all crazy! :) I'm excited y'all have a blog! We'll keep in touch because Austin is #1 for where we want to live!
Love,
Nat and Fam