Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Whooo...whooo...who Booed you?

Here is AJ looking darling in her Girl Scouts outfit. I am an assistant leader in her troop and we have been working so hard to get everything organized: schedules, paperwork, uniforms, patches, dues, etc, etc, etc! It has been a lot more work than I anticipated, but we finally had our first meeting yesterday and the girls really had fun. There are 10 kindergarteners in the troop and I think it will be a great experience for AJ.

Here we are packing up goody buckets for booing...


And here are the baskets. We waited until it was dark to deliver them and it was so funny sneaking up to the doors and running away. At one house AJ almost ran out in front of a car, at another I couldn't get the headlights to turn off on the car, and at the last I couldn't figure out if we were at the right house due to faded addresses on the curb. I took my camera and I have to tell you they looked so cute sneaking around in the dark in their jammies, but amid all of the excitement I FORGOT to take pictures!!! I was so upset I considered making more Booes to re-do tonight, but it's not going to happen. So you will have to use your imagination and believe me that they looked SO SUPER cute!

No comments: