Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween Party

So this year since I was suffering major party withdrawl I volunteered for the Girl Scouts Halloween Party. I was nowhere near as much fun as the last few years owing to the combined facts that it was during the day and I couldn't do anything even vaguely "scary," but it was fun none the less.



We decorated caramel apple (of course!) and the girls just really got into that. Being girls, they had all kinds of cute motifs going on, and they ate a lot of candy. Isn't that really the point.

Then we made paper mache Jack-o-lantern votives. I really, really wish I had taken pictures of each one. I had cut out various eyes, noses and mouths and the way they used them was so unique. Each one was really different. They all definatly looked like Jack-o-lanterns, but some had "O" mouths for eyes and noses for mouths and everything. If was really interesting.


No comments: